🙏 🤷♂️ 🙏
🙏 🤷♂️ 🙏
It represents a completely open territory to explore and paint my ideas upon with no rules or regulations.
And after nearly 20 years of building hundreds of OSS projects, I'm finally ready to ask for support.
My name is Travis Fischer. 👋
I'm an entrepreneur, software developer, open source author, and anime fan.
I'm currently exploring the Passion Economy and am excited about building products that will help enable a more independent and fulfilling future of work for developers.
I absolutely love to build. And that goes double for open source.
Most of my open source projects are focused on React, WebGL, TypeScript, computer graphics, web scraping, or video editing.
All my code is freely accessible on GitHub. ❤️
- Instantly search across your entire Twitter history with a beautiful UI powered by Algolia
- 294 stars
- ⚡CLI for creating reusable react libraries
- 4k stars
- Fast and accurate React renderer for Notion
- Used in production by thousands of websites
- 404 stars
- The perfect starter kit for building beautiful websites with Next.js and Notion
- 229 stars
- ⚡️ Streaming torrent client for the web
- 23.4k stars
- (core dev & collaborator)
- "Shopify for SaaS"
- Aimed at making it easier for indie devs to become entrepreneurs
- 890 stars
- TypeScript standard for rock solid serverless functions.
- 596 stars
- Renders Lottie animations via Puppeteer to image, GIF, or MP4
- 200 stars
- Concats a list of videos together using ffmpeg with sexy OpenGL transitions
- 436 stars
- Gaming CS Interviews
- Tips for Kicking Ass at Whiteboard Interviews for Non-CS Peeps
- A curated list of awesome puppeteer resources
- 1.5k stars
- 👻 A curated list of awesome FFmpeg resources
- 571 stars
My goal with GitHub Sponsors is to spend more time maintaining the 100s of projects that I've written over the years and to continue developing new projects. I feel very strongly about open source and would absolutely love to spend more of my time working on novel JS / TS projects that will help move the community forwards.
I also offer one hour consultations if you're looking to get advice on JS / TS / React / Node.js.